Cost Manager/Senior Cost Manager - London
My client is a medium sized cost consultancy with offices in London and across the UK. They work in all sectors and have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget for their clients. They have a strong brand in the London market working on interesting and complex commissions with project values ranging from £1m to £100m plus.
They like to stay ahead of the curve with an entrepreneurial attitude and think outside the box using the latest ideas and technologies.
Some of the things you would doing:
- Delivering projects from inception through to completion providing cost management duties to their clients including pre-contract, procurement, contract admin, cost reporting and final account.
- Support and mentoring to junior staff
- Advise client and design teams on cost, value and risk
What they can offer you:
Although they work in multiple sectors you would not be pigeonholed into just one. They pride themselves in being able to offer their staff a mixed range of projects of different sizes and you would be able to see projects through from inception through to completion.
They very much support training and career advancement and can offer clear, structured pathways to move up the ladder
What they are looking for:
- Degree qualified, MRICS status or working towards
- Consultancy background with strong client facing skills