I am currently recruiting for a experienced Interim Capital Project Manager to join a local government organisation in South Wales for a 6 - 12 month contract.
This role will be focused mainly on school refurbishments and extensions. There would also be project work on operational buildings refurbishment.
Really interesting role, please apply for a further conversation.
My client is a local government organisation in South Wales. They have a large programme on their education buildings and operational buildings that need completing.
Supportive of agile working and solution orientated methodologies of delivery.
They responsibilities of the Interim Project Manager would be:
- Manage refurbishment and extensions of schools in South Wales
- Manage refurbishment of operational building
- Manage contractors and internal stakeholders, ensuring timescales and delivery time frames are achieved.
The successful Interim Project Manager would ideally have the following the experience:
- Experience of delivering capital projects on schools or large operational buildings
- Be used to managing stakeholders and contractors
- Be proficient at tendering and procuring construction projects out.
The offer to the candidate is a long term contract, with a really interesting client.