Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to work on a variety of Healthcare Projects?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a team in London or Oxford offices to work on Healthcare projects across London. You will be joining a team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions.
You will be working in a team of proud healthcare professionals with a passion for delivering rewarding projects for their clients. They have proven expertise delivering large, complex new build projects that range from £20m to over £250m.
You will need to be from a consultancy or healthcare client organisation with the ability to undertake a lead role on small projects or working with an Associate or Director, leading on a significant component of a large project. You will be a role model for the more junior members of the team, that would be required to assist you.
The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
- Understanding of building technology
- Site experience
- Understanding of the roles of different parties and how these roles change over the life of the project.
- Working knowledge of the differences between different forms of procurement.
- Working knowledge of HSE issues and legal obligations of parties and able to facilitate discussions on these topics.
- Knowledge and experience of the Healthcare sector (including current issues and business drivers) and local construction market.
- Knowledge and experience of the NHS Business Case Approval Process
- Experienced in a Client management role - Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are 'live', plus seeking new opportunities.
- JCT Contract Administration
- NEC 3/4 Contract Administration (Accreditation a positive)
- Maintain accurate project records (both paper and electronic)
- Production of formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues
- Lead Risk Management experience (Workshop, compile and maintain accurate risk registers)
- Robust Stakeholder Management process
Preferred Qualifications · Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Master's Degree
· Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
· APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
· Prince 2 or MSP experience is desirable but not essential
Your Benefits Will Include
25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.