Facilities Management Coordinator temporary vacancy - Global Consultancy
Your new company
A Global Consultancy are looking for a fantastic candidate to join their team on-going an role in the Facilities Management division. The hours will be covering 8.30am to 5pm based in Nottingham - with some flexibility to work from home. The purpose of the this role is to support in the delivery of a residential repairs contract for a major national blue chip client delivering broadband and telephone network services nationally.
Your new role
Facilities Management -we require an experienced FM Coordinator to support the organisation in the delivery of a repairs contract for a major national blue chip client delivering broadband and telephone network services nationally. You will be responsible for chasing contractors/suppliers to update property maintenance orders by telephone, email and via system.
- Updating CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) with;
- Details of order updates; attendance, awaiting parts, completion etc.
- Closing down completed works and works no longer required
- Raising order for new works
- Updating of spreadsheets for distribution to client and consultancy team on output of system updates
Skills and Experience Good telephone skills (may involve calls with members of the general public and client organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good working knowledge of excel, word and outlook.
- Knowledge of property repairs and maintenance preferable.
- Access to Ruddington.
What you'll get in return
Long term contract, ongoing with the potential to go permanent further down the line. Work in a rapidly expanding team and work for a globally recognised brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.