I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Management Surveyor for a 6 month interim contract. This role will be managing a mainly industrial based portfolio of 30 units with up to 20 units on each lease. Really interesting position with a supportive and collaborative team.
My client is a local authority in the East Midlands.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Commercial Property Manager are:
- Managing all aspects of commercial property management, service charge, inspections.
- Interacting with all tenants and internal contacts in order to deliver role.
The successful Interim Commercial Property Management Surveyor:
- Ideally will be MRICS
- Ideally will have local government experience
- Will have experience of service charge, inspections and the full range of property management responsibilities
- be able to get to the East Midlands on a weekly basis, but also work from home
A competitive hourly rate and interesting work load, with flexible / home working provided.