Building Surveying (Project/Professional Split)
£80,000+ Personal + Team Bonus Structure
I'm exclusively partnered with an exceptionally ambitious, Property & Construction Consultancy seeking a commercially-minded Associate Director to join their City of London based team.
Based a stone's throw from Liverpool St, this forward-thinking, multi-disciplined consultancy offer 360 property and construction advice to a varied client portfolio including but not limited to leading financial institutions such as Glenhawk, and family-owned developers including Guildmore.
This opportunity has arisen as a result of enviable growth during a period of huge uncertainty enabling the successful Associate Director to join a nimble and adaptive interdisciplinary consultancy primed for long-term growth.
The Successful Associate Director?
- MRICS accredited with 5+ years client-facing private practice/consultancy experience
- Confident in carrying out a broad range of projects across the wider commercial property sector
- Proficient in carrying out schedules of dilapidations
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary
- Personal & Team based bonus structure
- Equity potential
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Private healthcare
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.