We are growing rapidly and require Chartered Surveyors with 5+ years experience to join our expanding network of freelance surveyors inspecting properties nationwide in relation to S11 and Homes Act Housing Conditions Claims, writing expert witness reports and associated Scott Schedules.
Our admin team will plan your routes, organise your appointments, including liaising with any joint surveyors and type up your report from dictation, leaving you free to spend more time surveying.
Current payment rates are £250 per survey and we aim to fill days with an average of 5 surveys grouped by location to reduce travel between appointments. We pay a reduced fee for failed cases and no shows.
- Housing Conditions Surveyors (Chartered or with 5+ years’ experience)
- Understanding of disrepair legislation and legal requirements (Landlord & Tenant Act, Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018; Sections 9A, 10 & 11).
- Ideally have Expert Witness knowledge – not essential as training can be given.
- Minimum equipment required; MMS2 Protimeter, salts testing kit, thermal imaging camera, anemometer, camera pole and camera (for inspecting at roof level), dictation machine.
- A minimum understanding of Word, Excel and Google calendar or similar.
- Dropbox account for sharing documents with the admin team.
- Own car
- A willingness to travel (we do pay mileage).