Macdonald & Company have partnered with an organisation that provides valuation and property advice to support taxation and benefits to the government and local authorities in England, Scotland and Wales. They are the size of a FTSE 300 business made up of over 3,000 experts and advisors.
Our client is looking for contingency staff to complement their existing workforce based in Plymouth and they are offering either annual salaries of up to £42,000 or competitive agency day rates.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled and diverse organisation. There is training and support on offer from existing teams made up of exceptionally experienced and knowledgeable colleagues. Our client is looking for candidates to bring their value to the organisation and in return will learn and develop from the support on offer.
Our client is interested to hear from a wide range of people including those who are:
- Newly qualified or due to sit the APC at the next session.
- More experienced and looking to develop your professional experience.
- At a point in your career where you need to work more flexibly or part-time to accommodate your home responsibilities or stage in life.
The successful candidate will be MRICS/FRICS or IRRV (hons) qualified in the valuation or real estate pathways with a personal and professional dedication to your ongoing development. Our client will also consider applicants due to qualify as MRICS in 2021.
You must be able to use your professional expertise, legislation, case law and codes of practice to make informed decisions. You will lead, motivate, and inspire others to deliver results including sharing your professional knowledge to help others develop.
Some of the day-to-day duties include:
- Providing valuation advice on a wide range of properties across their client base
- Writing concise and accurate valuation reports
- Researching comparable evidence
- Carrying out valuation calculations
- Reporting and supplying property information
Those most suitable for this position will have the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and judgement skills by interpreting a range of evidence to provide relevant advice and reach sound conclusions. They will also have relevant experience of the commercial and economic environment.
All applicants must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If you wish to be considered for this position or wish to learn more in the first instance, please contact Joseph Corcoran on either of the below;
T: 0207 318 5856