The Partners of a technically astute, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking a Senior Employer's Agent with the ambition and goal of achieving Partnership status.
The Senior Employer's Agent Role
Based out of Kent, the successful Senior Employer's Agent will work alongside the Partners. However, you will have great freedom to deliver housing and local authority projects and grow the future of the Employers Agent side of the business.
- Delivering affordable/local authority projects
- Day to day client facing role
- Using your CDM / Health & Safety knowledge
- Comfortable working through all RIBA stages
- Client management experience
The Senior Employer's Agent
- MRICS ideally
- Previous experience as a Senior Employers Agent
- Strong local authority/housing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and eager to works towards Partner
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Route to Partner
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- MRICS subscription fee
- Continuous training and development
- Flexible working
- Travel expenses
If you are an Employers Agent considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Contract Administration / Partner / MRICS / EA / Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager / Surveyor