Independent Private Practice, North-West London
£30,000 - £40,000 (Structured APC Support)
I'm exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking, independent private practice seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor to join their North West London based team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for an APC enrolled Building Surveyor to offer varied professional Building Surveying advice to a varied Landlord/Occupier led client portfolio operating across the wider commercial real estate sector.
Offering tailored APC support from an experienced RICS assessor, a 360 building surveying role including schedules of dilapidations, party wall matters and project delivery, and an opportunity to join a close-knit, progressive private practice.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled with 3+ years client-facing Building Surveying experience
- Experience in offering dilapidations & party wall advice preferred
- Based within a reasonable commute of N.W London (flexible working offered)
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain key client relationships
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Tailored APC support
- Long-term flexible working
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #construction #propertyconsultancy #jct #apc #ricsasssessor #commercialrealestate #dilapidations #buildingsurveyor