Senior Associate Building Surveyor
Dilapidations & Professional Services - Commercial
£65,000 - £80,000
I'm currently partnered with an established commercial property consultancy seeking a professionally biased Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking team.
The successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will benefit from a linear career progression pathway to Partner, be given the autonomy to carry out a variety of core professional services whilst developing and mentoring a small team of Building Surveyors.
This is a client-facing opportunity where the successful individual will work collaboratively with the Project Management lead in strategizing and initiating forward-thinking ideas to ensure the team are continually improving and developing.
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS (5+ years PQE)
- Demonstrable experience carrying out professional services such as pre-acquisition surveys and schedules of dilaps across the commercial property sector
- Client-facing with experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident managing/mentoring more junior members of the team
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to build/maintain key client relationships
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Career progression to Partner
- Performance based & profit share bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shut down + flexible holiday scheme
- Car allowance
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Private medical care
- Professional fees
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / Commercial / MRICS / Senior Building Surveyor / Dilapidations / Pre-Acquisition / Property