- Newly Qualified Building Surveyor
- Up to £50,000 + bonus + progression to Senior and beyond
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- City of London
Join this dynamic consultancy as a Newly Qualified Building Surveyor, MRICS, and work across a broad range of project and professional work, with a defined path to Senior, Associate and beyond.
Our client is a highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy which has thrived despite the Covid19 economy, with salary increases and bonus payments continuing as usual.
They are a diverse and innovative team working across a broad range of project and professional work in the following sectors; commercial, offices, hotels, mixed-use, industrial, shopping centres, high-rise, retail and town centre regeneration.
They offer a dynamic, friendly and collaborative working environment from beautifully appointed offices in the City of London. Operating in flexible teams, with no-one "pigeon-holed", ensuring that the company is flexible and agile and that all staff are broad in their experience.
In-line with planned growth and development of the business, they are now recruiting for a Newly Qualified Building Surveyor to join their team in City of London.
Person Specification: Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Experience across a broad range of projects and professional instructions
- Ideally multi-sector experience
- Excellent client-facing skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Broad range of projects from £10m-£200m
- Professional instructions ranging from traditional building surveying (dilaps, landlord and tenant, licence to alter, PM, CA, project monitoring etc) to technical due diligence and commercial instructions.
- You will have the opportunity to work across the following sectors; commercial, offices, hotels, mixed-use, high-rise, industrial, shopping centres, retail and town centre regeneration.
- People are not tiedto a defined focus on any one type of work, e.g. Dilaps, to ensure that everyone is multi-skilled and flexible.
Salary & Package: Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Salary – Up to £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Bonus – Based on contribution to team. (Bonuses previously topped at 25% of salary)
- Progression – Progression to Senior with defined progression pathway
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Death in service
APPLY : Building Surveyor - MRICS
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
MRICS Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors