- Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
- Up to £40,000 + Healthcare + Bonus + Progression + Flexible working
- International consultancy
- Southampton, Hampshire
Are you an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor, looking for secure role within a team that can offer excellent progression opportunities through Associate Director and beyond? With broad exposure to projects and professional work, we can offer 1st class APC support backed up by a competetive salary and package to suit the role.
Our client is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy that has played a key role in some of the UK’s most prestigious projects. They work across a huge range of industry sectors and bring a diverse capability and specialist knowledge to each and every project.
Based in the Southampton office, you will play an important role in the development of a new Building Surveying team. Joining the team in the early stages of it's development they are able to offer excellent progression opportunities and a long-term career, with all the resources and support you would expect from an industry leading company of this size. With a focus on large-scale public sector projects you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects and the associates professional work.
With considerable growth plans within this team this is an excellent opportunity to get in at the early stages of this growth and ennjoy the progression that will be available.
They are now recruiting for a experienced Graduate Building Surveyor with a broad range of experience to join their Southampton office, Hampshire.
Person Specification: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- 2+ years' practical experience - Ideally progressing towards APC
- Broad range of experience (public sector projects a benefit)
- Ideally experience with NEC contracts (not essential)
- You will need security clearance (our client will process)
Roles and Responsibilities: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing professional building surveying commissions, including surveys, dilapidation advice and party wall advice,
- Managing and assisting with construction projects for new builds, refurbishment and maintenance works – from feasibility through to design, contract administration to handover and post completion reviews
- Preparing and managing planned maintenance programmes
- Quality monitoring of construction projects
- Planning service delivery in conjunction with the Director with overall responsibility for the project
- Communicating with and providing good sound professional advice to both clients and other project team members
- Producing and presenting to customers
- Identifying new business development opportunities and helping to drive growth across the region
Salary & Package: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000, dependent on experience and background, plus the following package: –
- Private Healthcare
- genuine progression opportunity (considerable growth plans within this team)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Car allowance (MRICS)
- Full APC support
- Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page
Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor – from HD Surveyors