- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £45,000 - £55,000 + £4k car allowance + 4% pension + 25 days + Christmas off + RICS subs
- Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
- Uckfield, East Sussex
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for an enthusiastic team environment with a broad range of professional instructions and project work with values up to £100m in value? If you’re client facing, Chartered (MRICS) and passionate about the delivery of a ‘first class’ service then join our team.
Established in 1992 in East Sussex, our client is involved in many large and small-scale projects across a broad range of clients, including; Housing, Local Authority, Care Homes, Commercial, Leisure, Emergency services, Ecclesiastical and more.
Providing a full range of professional and project Services, they are passionate about the delivery of a first-class service to their clients and there is great enthusiasm within their team to achieve this.
In line with company progression they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Uckfield, East Sussex.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will be a Chartered Building Surveyor, MRICS
- Experience in the Employers Agent and Contract Administrator role with a track record in the provision of professional services.
- Experience in a variety of project sectors would be preferable with particular interest in those with experience in social housing and care home projects
- You will be enthusiastic with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- You will be a confident in a client facing role
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
- You would be responsible for the delivery of selected projects as well as providing Professional Services to new and existing clients.
- Project values range from sub-million pound schemes to multi-million pound schemes across a variety of project sectors throughout Southern England.
- Professional services work includes Building Surveys, Party Wall, CDM and so on.
- Our client is keen to grow and diversify their client-base and expand their range of services in accordance with their strategic plan. All members of the professional team are involved in this process by ensuring that relationships are kept and built upon.
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + £4,000 car allowance, dependent on background and level of experience, along with the following package: –
- Business Mileage
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday rising to 30 days + 3 days at Christmas
- Pension 4% employer / 4% employee plus 1% government top up making it 9% in total
- RICS Subscriptions Paid
- CPD Support
- Business Mileage
- Work procurement incentive scheme
- Discretionary Bonus
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors