I am currently working with a well known retailer based in Nottingham who are looking to add to their established Estates team for this client-side Estates Surveyor role. The business has an impressive portfolio which this role would look after.
My client is a well known retail business based in Nottingham.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Highly varied covering both property and asset management.
- You will be responsible for assisting with identifying and delivering on opportunities to create value from an asset management perspective.
- Oversee rent / lease renewals, site inspections, H&S matters, contractor management, service charge budgeting and broad property management duties.
The successful Estates Surveyor will be:
- Member of RICS, ideally a minimum of 3 years PQE, or graduate with 18 months APC experience.
- Ideally 2 years commercial property management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good IT skills and the ability to analyse data.
- Diplomatic with excellent negotiating skills
This role offers a very competitive salary of £36k - £40k experience dependant + fleet car allowance.