A specialist Chartered Surveying practice is looking to expand by taking on a project focused Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable taking on pre and post contract tasks independently.
Once the offices open fully, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be based a stones throw away from City Thameslink station in London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Quantity Surveying Director, the successful Quantity Surveyor will predominantly work on some interesting residential and commercial projects.
The consultancy has also recently picked up a variety of industrial, hospitality, and bank monitoring work too which you shall also get involved in.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Comfortable running projects independently
- Interested in working on a cross sector of projects
- MRICS, or looking to complete soon
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Pushing towards a Senior Quantity Surveyor role
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- APC support
- Professional membership fees
- Career progression
- Annual Bonus
- Broad range of work and projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Project Surveyor