The Directors of an ambitious Cost Consultancy in Central London are seeking a driven and ambitious Quantity Surveyor with Associate/Associate Director level experience.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work together with one of the Directors in developing the residential section of the business. This will involve preparing bids, working closely with clients, and developing strategies.
You will also be involved in delivering projects from inception to completion, independently.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Residential sector experience
- Associate / Associate Director level experience
- Worked in a consultancy environment
- Strong technical knowledge
- Employers Agent experience would be a bonus
- Driven, articulate, professional, ambitious personality traits
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Performance related bonus
- Professional membership fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Director / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying