RARE and OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
STAFF SURVEYORS - RESIDENTIAL VALUATION
STOWMARKET / SUFFOLK
Our Client is a leading Blue Chip company and the largest panel manager of residential valuation and survey work in the UK. They have always been one of the most sought after and highly respected employers in the residential sector and have an eminent reputation.
The business is driven by a clear focus on its customers and the ongoing management of quality.
They have been in business for more than 25 years. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the top FTSE 100 companies and a leading provider of financial services in the UK.
A rare opportunity has become available to join their prestige team of in-house Staff Valuation Surveyors.
The successful candidate should have experience in the Stowmarket/Suffolk area and be able to undertake a steady volume of top quality instructions and premier fee work.
Candidates will have:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of residential mortgage valuations and associated work and be able to operate with minimum supervision.
- Good IT skills and business acumen together with a motivated, positive attitude.
- An excellent audit and claims record and VRS are also necessary.
The organisation is looking to employ surveyors with a record of "going the extra mile" to provide a quality service.
In return they offer:
- A leading basic salary, excellent commission earnings plus car or allowance
- Exceptional pension
- Generous holidays and range of other benefits with career prospects.
- A discussed tight patch and very manageable workload levels providing a good work/life balance.
If you are looking to work for a quality employer or indeed have the desire to move to the next stage of your career then this could be your perfect opportunity.
Please don't hesitate to contact recruitment specialists: Jeff Johnson 07940 594093 or Graham Johnson 07821 708131, or email your CV in strict confidence to: email@example.com