An ambitious Chartered Surveying practice are looking to expand their Quantity Surveying team in London by bringing on a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is eager to move towards an Associate role in the near future.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside an Associate Director and Partner, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will act as the lead Quantity Surveyor on a mixture of interesting heritage, education, care home and other public sector projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also carry out a dual Quantity Surveying / Contract Administration role on some smaller schemes and support the junior Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
This role will suit either an established Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to move into an Associate Quantity Surveyor role, or a Project Surveyor seeking a promotion.
- Hold a RICS accredited degree
- Comfortable acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor on projects
- Ambitious, career focused personality
- Experience or an interest in carrying out a Contract Admin' / Employer's Agent role
- MRICS is preferable, but not essential
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Laptop and mobile
- Direct route towards Associate
- Professional subscription fees
- APC training and a variety of training courses
- Be part of a sociable, positive, and ambitious team
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Cost Manager / Associate