This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist MEP construction consultancy, working on data centre projects across the UK and Europe for leading clients in the Tech sector.
The role is based from the client's modern central London offices, with flexible working options and ocassional travel required to client sites in the UK and mainland Europe.
The Senior MEP QS will oversee a portfolio of projects throughout the region. The main responsibilities will include:
- Provide commercial and contract support to the client throughout the project
- Produce cost plans to provide the client with detailed budgets
- Ensure initial cost plans are sufficient to carry out the works
- Analyse tenders to ensure value for money and that the works have been procured at the best market rates.
- Close out commercial, change orders and contract issues
- Perform interim valuations to ensure subcontractor payments are correct and made in a timely manner
- Forecast and monitor cash flow/accruals to ensure a positive cash flow is maintained, liaising with the client’s financial team
- Assist in the reparation and agreement of final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
- Produce cost analysis feedback/lessons learned to the client for future works
Candidates for this role should have PQS experience in the MEP sector and ideally will have worked on data centre projects and be MRICS qualified. You will also need to be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills.
For more information, please contact Nick Rogerson on 0203 488 7223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you be interested in discussing other opportunities in the market, Archer Recruitment are working with a varied portfolio of Clients who have requirements across project, cost & building consultancy.
To view more roles within construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website at www.archerrecruitment.com