An established chartered surveying consultancy in the heart of Buckinghamshire is seeking a Quantity Surveyor from a consultancy background who is interested in building up a long term role, whilst working on projects across Bucks and London.
Initially working out the consultancy's Buckinghamshire office, the successful Quantity Surveyor will have a varied workload across the industrial, commercial, and leisure sectors.
Working alongside the Associates, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivery projects from inception to completion and also undertaking a client facing role.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a RICS accredited degree
- PQS/Consultancy background/experience
- Comfortable commuting into Bucks.
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Ambitious and client facing nature
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Senior and Associate progression available
- Diverse workload
- Professional subscription fee
- Training and development
- Work closer to home
- Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / MRICS