Senior Building Surveyor
Private Resi & Commercial
One of London's most well-respected property consultancies are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding team.
This is a client-facing building surveying role with a strong emphasis on core traditional building surveying duties for project work throughout the private residential and commercial real estate sectors.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work on a range of projects across the wider commercial, and private residential real estate sectors with clients (managed + direct) including active landed estates, leading financial institutions and charitable organisations.
Large enough to work alongside major clients on some of the capital's most interesting projects, and small enough to be nimble, adaptive, and recognise that challenged employees who are content and fulfilled, is a huge ingredient to long-term commercial success.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Currently a Senior Building Surveyor or Chartered and ready for that next step
- Looking to become more of an integral part of a close-knit, collaborative team
- Client-facing with experience working in an interdisciplinary Building Surveying environment
- Competent in carrying out commercial and residential projects
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- A consultancy with a commitment to developing the careers of all employees
- Performance based bonus
- Clear career progression pathway
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Continued training and development
- 27 days holiday (extended by 1 per year of employment to 30)
- Additional benefits
#buildingsurveying #RICS #brandonjames #seniorbuildingsurveyor #property #londonrealestate
To find out more, please contact Hadley Segal on 07469921245 for a confidential discussion.