I am currently working with a consultancy that are looking to expand its Real Estate Consulting team. The Real Estate Consulting team is focused on providing high-value, independent, trusted advice to our clients, that deliver and embed sustained performance improvement.
Their client work focuses on corporate occupiers, both public and private sector, real estate investors and developers, property companies, landowners, and service providers. For example, they work with government departments, local authorities, NHS trusts, financial services companies, utilities companies, plus across the retail, manufacturing, and technology sectors.
They are seeking a Consultant / Senior Consultant/Principal to work in our Real Estate Consulting (REC) team, which is part of a successful and growing Advisory business unit.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver REC services to a range of public and private sector property clients, across the health, local authority, commercial occupier and education sectors. Currently, their services include developing estate strategies, service transformation, authoring of robust investment business cases, developing new workplace strategies, and implementing new operating models. Services that drive efficiency and effectiveness with client real estate projects and operations.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate that they have the qualifications, skills and experience necessary to deliver REC commissions.
They are particularly interested in motivated, performance oriented and engaging individuals with relevant real estate, property and commercial experience.
- Real estate, property, and consulting, with client experience in the sectors described
- A relevant real estate industry qualification - surveying, engineering, financial or accounting. Other qualifications will be considered.
- Experience in a client side and consultancy environment including the authoring of strategic documentation such as strategies, business cases, and board level reports.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident in a client facing environment.
- Financially literacy with excellent commercial understanding and financial analysis capability
- Ability to understand and combine commercial, strategic, and operational perspectives
- A persuasive personality, not afraid to challenge, debate and influence key decisions
- Demonstrable programme management, project management, and contract management skills
- Being a team player, confident with others and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility to travel as and when required, plus also to work in new sectors or environments (COVID dependent).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please forward a copy of your latest CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.