A specialist Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an articulate and confident Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide a full cost management service, from feasibility through to completion, on luxury residential projects across London.
The Senior Quantity Surveying Requirements
- MRICS, or committed to achieving MRICS
- Comfortable preparing cost plans independently
- Residential project experience would be preferable
- A track record of managing your own projects independently
- A team player and professional attitude
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an enthusiastic, sociable, and progressive team of Cost Managers who have a fantastic team chemistry.
- £50,000 - £60,000 basic salary
- 26 days Annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working conditions
- Long and short term career opportunities
- Investment in staff training
- Manage your own client base
- Professional subscription fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Cost Consultant