A UK Chartered Buildings Surveyor that specialises in Prime residential properties and prestigious country estates are seeking a business-minded Residential and Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their Berkshire based office.
This successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will be expected to offer concise and professional advice and help develop a referral network.
Although the office is based in Berkshire 80% of the work is in central London. The rest of the work will be spent serving the local prime and country estate residential market. This offers great variety in the types of properties and projects with which you would be involved.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- +2 years PQE.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £50,000 - £60,00
- Generous Bonus Scheme.
- 20 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - Wokingham - Berkshire.
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036