Interested in relocating to Stockholm, Sweden?
- Come and join us as a Senior Advisor in Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
With headquarters in Stockholm and a solid pipeline of work with local and international clients, Arris is now looking for an experienced colleague to continue the growth of our business. We want to hire someone who wants to:
- work for a company that through international methods reshapes the financial management process in Swedish construction projects
- work with some of Sweden's and the Nordic countries' most exciting and high-profiled construction projects
- participate in construction projects from sketch to completion with a focus on finances throughout the process
- build on his/her career in a fast-growing and dynamic consulting company in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are advisors who enable our clients to make proactive decisions throughout all project phases, from the initial investment decision to the completed project. This also means that our clients get better control, security and confidence in the end product. We encourage a culture of collaboration with the clients together with project managers and design consultants to create added value in construction projects.
We work with projects of all sizes and complexities, many of which are of a high profile. We are at the forefront of major developments across all sectors: public-private partnerships, commercial, retail, residential, mixed use, infrastructure and health.
Arris is at a very exciting development stage where you from the beginning have a great opportunity to directly contribute and become part of the success. You will belong to an organisation with strong focus on team spirit and competence feedback, where we offer a development programme that focuses on both technology and leadership at all levels. The focus is on long-term results for both our employees and our clients.
You have a background in Cost Management/Quantity Surveying and have at least 5 years of relevant experience. You are a team player, analytical, structured and thorough, but also have a great drive and are proactive and solution-oriented. You need to be a great communicator used to developing good customer relationships.
The role includes:
- Senior advisor (Quantity Surveying/Cost Management/Procurement Advisor)
- Maintain customer relationships
- Oversee cost planning/estimations at all project milestones from Feasibility Stage through to Construction Documents and various related change order cost reconciliations
- Lead and implement value management / engineering reviews
- Construction oversight, reporting and coordination
- Oversee review, negotiation and settlement of interim and final account payment applications
- Document control, contract administration, and owner liaison
- Procurement processes (issuance of tender documentation, analysis and recommendations)
- General construction cost analysis, reporting and coordination
- Document control and contract administration
- Budget control and reporting
- Risk and opportunity analyses
- Competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- 6 weeks holiday
- Generous pension and insurance package
- Continuous development talks and training
- Remuneration for professional membership in a related professional organisation (e.g. RICS)
- Great freedom to individually plan your work
- Health and wellness allowance
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, and no later than 6 July 2021 via the application form below. For any questions, contact Petra Reinholdsson on telephone number +46 (0) 8 120 57 199 or e-mail, email@example.com
Provide a detailed resume and covering letter including details of recent/ significant projects and achievements.
For further information about Arris, please visit www.arris.se.