A property and construction consultancy are seeking an Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to join their rapidly expanding, Quantity Surveying team in Central London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining the Quantity Surveying team at an exciting stage of their growth and development. They also have a wealth of residential, healthcare, and education projects to be involved in.
Furthermore, they have a structed APC set up and offer long term career progression.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside a Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor on larger projects, whilst you will be responsible for your own projects within the residential and healthcare sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- 3+ years' Quantity Surveying experience within a consultancy environment
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience of working on Residential, Education, or Healthcare projects
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- APC training and professional fees
- Life assurance
- Job security
- Career progression
- Mobile and Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Surveying / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Construction