A national cost consultancy with a proven track record of developing ambitious Quantity Surveyors are seeking an intelligent Assistant Quantity Surveyor with strong communication skills and 18+ months experience within a consultancy/pqs practice.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside an extremely pleasant and supportive Associate Director on a broad mix of residential, commercial and education projects.
Initially supporting and assisting on pre and post contract roles, the Associate Director will be hopeful of giving his new Assistant Quantity Surveyor smaller jobs to run from the initial inception to handover.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 18+ months experience within a PQS/Consultancy environment
- Preferably completed a RICS accredited degree
- Good communication skills
- Basic pre and post contract experience
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Successful APC training programme
- Diverse workload
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Mobile and laptop
- Professional subscription fee
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor