Countrywide Surveying Services are one of the UK`s largest and most trusted suppliers of residential surveys and valuations with over 450 in-house RICS qualified Surveyors.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are actively looking for qualified Surveyors to join our award winning team covering various locations across the United Kingdom including:
Bradford, Cambridge, Darlington, Docklands/City, Dorchester, Exeter, Halifax, Ipswich/Thetford/Diss, Launceston/Liskeard/Plymouth, Maidstone, North London, North Walsham/Cromer, Northumberland, Swindon, Yeovil and York.
About the role
As an integral part of our business, you will use our industry leading technology to undertake mortgage valuations, home buyer inspections and condition reports on a wide range of residential property types and styles. You will be primarily based from home and cover a variety of locations within your local region.
- First point of call in the risk assessment of properties for secured loan purposes.
- To provide survey and valuation advice directly to the buying public.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions on whether or not a property is suitable for purchase and/or mortgage purposes with an emphasis on quality
The successful candidate
- Experienced Chartered or Associate member of the RICS and RICS Registered Valuer.
- VRS or VRS eligible
- A proven claims free track record.
- Methodical and professional approach towards the role.
- Ability to display company values and attitudes
- Full and valid driving licence
What we can offer you
Attractive remuneration package including -
- Competitive basic salary alongside market leading open and transparent commission scheme.
- Free choice of company car or cash alternative
- Stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions
- Access to our award winning benefits including our `Under One Roof Scheme` offering discounts on all things property related and many more!
We can also offer you
- Excellent opportunities for Surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within a RICS regulated business.
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development.
As our business continues to lead the way in technological advances and our passion for our people drives us forward, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
So, if you're an AssocRICS, MRICS or FRICS qualified Surveyor then we would love to hear from you!