I'm exclusively partnered with one of Europe's most prominent real estate advisers seeking a commercially-minded Senior Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking, City of London based Building Surveying team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to offer varied, technical advice including TDD reports, schedules of dilapidations and building pathology across a range of assets, predominantly covering the wider commercial real estate sector.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working, best in class benefits package, and an opportunity to join an innovative, forward-thinking consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Sectors: Commercial, Estates & Alternative markets)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS (Building Surveying route) preferred yet not essential
- Experience carrying out TDD reports & schedules of dilapidations
- Design & CA experience for CAT A/CAT B office fit-outs preferred
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
In Return, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Performance/team-based bonus scheme
- Industry leading contributory pension offering
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Best in class additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - MRICS - Commercial Property - Chartered Building Surveyor