I am working on behalf of a Chartered Surveying Consultancy who are well established and have a wide range of clients.
They are experiencing an increase in workload in the Building Surveying department and are consequently looking to add to the team. They have 2 positions available, the different requirements are below:
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience and capability; Contract Administration, AutoCAD skills (proficient), Building Surveys i.e. building pathology (defects), condition surveys (not stock condition)
- Experience and capability; Dilapidations, party wall, fire risk assessments, Domestic Energy Assessments, CDM 2015 Principal Designer.
- Building Surveying or related degree
- MRICS or MCIOB; Some post qualification experience working in the role of Building Surveyor ideally but newly qualified will of course be considered
- worked as part of a Building Surveying team
- worked on own initiative to deadlines
Due to the nature of the business and need to travel to sites and client meetings all applicants must hold a valid
UK driving licence. Flexible working is available but the role is primarily office based and it will be important to be part of the overall team
Please send in your CV for initial consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted by Toni Dukes of AMI Consulting for initial telephone interview before your CV is sent to the client.