- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Pension
- Project focussed in commercial sector
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to progress within this small yet heavyweight private practice based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Diverse and dynamic, you will focus on project work in the commercial sector.
This Chartered Building Surveying practice in Amersham, Buckinghamshire has all the benefits of a small friendly practice with the added clout of a serious, large client base. Handling exactly the same type and value of projects as handled by the biggest consultancies in London and The South, this company can offer a huge variety of work with a focus on project work in the commercial sector.
With a Directors hailing from Malcolm Hollis they have an an excellent spread of interesting work with values up to £5m.
With an ever-expanding workload, they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their busy team and they are happy to promote real opportunities for continued career progression.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will be a Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will ideally have 3+ years post qualification experience (not essential)
- You will have proven experience on project work within the commercial sector
- You will have excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
- Focused primarily in the commercial sector, you will have proven experience within project work ideally to include office and industrial refurbishments
- Strong Contract Administration and Project management experience
- Professional work can include; dilapidations, surveys, party walls, due diligence, licence for alteration, reinstatement cost assessments, planned maintenance etc etc.
- Assist with management and mentoring of junior staff
Salary & Package:
Our client is happy to offer a salary between £50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Pension, commensurate with your skills and ability.
APPLY : Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors