Investment Advisor/Analyst (Forestry/Real Asset/Sustainability)
Location: Central Scotland Region [Stirling]
Sustainable forestry investment and the carbon opportunity presented by new woodland creation has generated an unprecedented level of interest amongst the investment community and Tilhill’s own client base.
To help service this interest, Tilhill has a vacancy for a motivated Investment Advisor/Analyst within the Investment and Property Team.
This is a key role responsible for:
• Forestry and land acquisition advisory services.
• Woodland and land property valuation.
• Forestry investment consultancy type work.
• Existing client care and cultivating new potential clients and their intermediaries.
The successful candidate would be based within the Central Scotland Region at an appropriate Tilhill office location, but with an expectation that occasional travel further afield may be required according to business needs.
The role would appeal to either:
• Existing forestry investment specialists.
• An investment professional with an interest in developing specialist skills in the sector.
• A rural consultancy/agency professional seeking to deepen the forestry expertise.
• A commercially minded forester looking to move into forestry property investment. Specialist training will be provided.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Relevant academic qualifications.
• Professional membership of RICS/ICF (or for investment professionals CFA/CAIA).
• Strong commercial acumen & at least 5 years professional experience in either:
1. Forestry investment.
2. Forestry management.
3. Rural consultancy/agency.
4. Sustainable and/or real asset investment.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Analytical approach and a high skill level in excel and word.
• Driving licence.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with a first-class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Please use the APPLY button to email your CV and covering letter, clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 30th June 2021
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available on our company website.
Tilhill is an Equal Opportunities Employer