Our client is a succesful Architectural practice looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager / Employer's Agent to join their growing Development Consultancy team based in London. The Senior PM will be a key member of the team who will be responsible for delivering pre and post-contract services for private and public sector clients, and will be crucial to growing the business and winning future work. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly-focused team in a multi-disciplinary company that is all about designing outcomes.
With much of the talked about cladding issues around the country in realtion to Grenfell the role includes administering cladding and remediation projects, in addition to a wider range of EA work.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven project management skills
- Contract documents preparation experience
- Contract administration experience
- Technical understanding of housing construction
- Strong attention to detail, and a drive to deliver high quality work
- Private sector housing PM/EA experience
- Social housing sector PM/EA experience
- A clear understanding of client and contractor commercial drivers
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional client relationships and identify opportunities for improvement
The role is paying a highly competitive package and more importantnly the perfect culture fit for anyone looking to progress their career!!