A focussed and growing multi-disciplinary consultancy are now seeking a new Project Quantity Surveyor to join their commercially minded team of Quantity Surveyors.
Based in Birmingham, the successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside key and expanding clients across the Midlands. These clients have portfolios ranging from schools, hotels, restaurants, and mixed-use projects.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Pre & post contract exposure
- Experience with handling your own clients
- Chairing meetings
- 3 years Quantity Surveying experience
- 12 months project running experience
- PQS experience would be beneficial
- Ambition to become Chartered would be ideal
- £35,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Award winning APC support
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus structure
- Senior Quantity Surveyor career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor | Birmingham | RICS | Quantity Surveying | PQS | Cost Management