Building Surveyor | Electrical Asbestos Compliance | Temporary | Competitive hourly rate
Building Surveyor - Compliance
£Competitive hourly rate
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor needed in South Kent.
Are you a qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Building Surveyor background working on compliance? Are you looking for a Building Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay?
If so, I want to hear from you.
- £Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A Local Authority in South Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Building Surveyor with recent experience in the Asbestos and Electrical side of compliance.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across South Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the team to deliver surveying in asbestos and electrical compliance across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Building Surveying background
- Building Surveying qualification or similar.
- Asbestos and Electrical experience in compliance.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across South Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 07850 150 964. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.