My Cumbria based local authority client is looking for an interim head of economic development for a 6 month period. Responsibilities would include:
- Developing policy approaches to Discretionary Business grants provided by Central Government such as the Additional Restricts Grant and assessing and making payments to applicants.
- Developing funding applications for Government funding schemes such as the Levelling Up fund.
- Overseeing internal budgets.
- Overseeing externally funded projects such as Heritage Action Zone projects including management and reporting back to external bodies.
- Assisting with the development of Economic Strategies and plans with a particular focus on recovery plans being developed with partners.
- Development and delivery of projects reflecting the councils strategic priorities and emerging economic and rural strategies.
If interested then please drop me an email on email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 413 7290.