A specialist Quantity Surveying consultancy in London are seeking a confident Associate Quantity Surveyor with a demonstrable track record of pushing projects through the post contract stage, preferably within the residential or hospitality sector.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will lead a high profile project, supported by a team of three quantity surveyors.
Outside of the main project, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will also work closely with one of the Partners in ensuring a portfolio of projects are completed to a high standard, again within the residential and hotel sector.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Strong post contract experience
- Hotel, or prime residential project experience would be useful
- JCT contract knowledge
- Good negotiating skills
- MRICS is preferred
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Car allowance
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Professional membership fees
- Career progression
- Private Healthcare
- Variety of social and charity events
- Gym membership contribution
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager