Project Manager - 6-8 months contract - Nottingham
Your new company
Hays Property are currently partnering with a University in Nottingham who are looking to add a Project Manager to their Capital Development team within Estates. They are in need of a Project Manager to assist their Construction Services team with various small projects within the University throughout the summer and into the winter for about 6-8 months.
Your new role
- Managing small value (~£60-80k) construction/refurbishment projects.
- Liaising with and managing end users/clients using excellent stakeholder engagement throughout the project programme.
What you'll need to succeed
- Client focused.
- Needs be able to front numerous small scale projects
- 50-60 projects with values ranging from £15k-£100k - a couple over and a couple under.
- The front of the project and the liaison with end users, stake holders, FM staff and senior colleagues.
- Must be good with people
- Must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams on all levels at the university.
What you'll get in return
Fantastic opportunity to work on some exciting projects for a huge Education establishment in Nottingham. 6-8 months work with a competitive rates of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.