Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Regeneration Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London
The role will be based around providing a comprehensive management of the Regeneration programme for the council. This includes major infrastructure projects, masterplans to enable the regeneration of areas and the
development of active and prosperous town centres
Duties in the role
- Lead and manage the Regeneration function which includes the Project Managers and regeneration officers.
- To lead and be responsible for the implementation of projects, programme and initiative across the Borough in line with the Council's plans, strategies and priorities.
- To develop strategy and policy in line with best regeneration practice
What you need
- Experience of working within a similar role within a public sector organisation.
- Understanding of the workings of local government, the current and future issues to be faced and the financial, legal and political context of public sector management.
- Able to lead and manage a team
- Proven development and regeneration project management within a public sector organisation.
The position will be for an initial 3 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
The role will be completely remote based with visits to the office when the work requires it.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in