My client is looking to add a Senior Surveyor/Associate to their industrial & logistics team. The team has an outstanding reputation in the market in providing high quality, honest, detailed and knowledgeable advice to clients. The team has a range of clients spanning FTSE 100 REITS, Property Companies, high net worth individuals, developers, institutional funds and occupier/tenants.
The team provide a full range of agency, development, investment and lease advisory advice to clients, with a focus in London and the South East of England. Clients are predominately but not solely landlords.
A selection of clients includes
- Aberdeen Standard
- Columbia Threadneedle
- Brunswick and Floreat.
• Primarily assisting senior members across the industrial & logistics and office sectors.
• Assisting the team on investment and development matters.
• The role provides for great exposure to clients of various types giving the surveyor a breadth of knowledge, understanding and key client requirements in the sector
• Being aware of the links across the wider CAA department particularly between sub teams in Retail & Leisure, Offices and Alternatives.
• Proactive involvement in relevant Sector groups
• Takes an active interest in business development, including use of social media to promote the firm
• The surveyor will be expected to be able to prioritise work successfully, as the team have a large number of clients and instructions at varying stages at any given time.
• The surveyor should be able to manage their own diary.
• The role may include site visits, building inspections and secure environments so a positive attitude to the health and safety of all and discretion is of importance.
• The role will provide an excellent insight to a leading industrial team giving a varied workload within a professional but informal framework.
• The role will be assisting with the above on a day to day basis, supporting two partners and a senior surveyor.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Assist in analysing real estate investment opportunities to key clients
• Assist and manage the sales process to include reporting, brochure design, pre-sale due diligence, attended inspections with prospective investors and negotiations.
• Put together/keep up to date comparable evidence schedules
• Attend and assist with preparation of meetings
• Research to assist winning new business and opportunities
• Obtaining market knowledge and securing key contacts in the market both client side and at agency firms.
• Managing the WIP
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• Excellent communicator, especially via written reporting
• Ability to manage substantial and varied case load
• Driven to succeed as a key part of the Industrial & Logistics work stream within the Commercial Agency & Advisory department
• Team Player
• High service delivery skills
• Full driving licence
• Good all round property knowledge including development, lease advisory and valuation.
• Numerically strong
• Highly competent at Excel and Argus Developer and Investor packages
• Enthusiastic and ambitious
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.