A national, multi disciplinary consultancy are now wishing to speak to an organised and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor in Cambridge.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a highly technical Quantity Surveying team and immediately jump onto live projects, ranging from £10m - £30m in value.
With close communication with the Associate Director, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with taking control of projects fomr both a pre and post contract phase.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation who have been consulting on exceptional projects for the past 50 years.
With more than 7 offices across the UK, each Quantity Surveyor is provided with continuous training and support when handling a myriad of clients.
With a mix bag of sectors under their name, this established consultancy have been placed on the top 50 Consultancies for a number of years now.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ideally the practice would like see current or previous experience with a PQS organisation;
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards MRICS / or already a member
- Ability to support growing Quantity Surveyors
- Eager to take on greater responsibility and work on projects, pre and post contract
- Experience with Employers Agent / Contract Administration
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Professional membership fees
- Work from home
- Mobile and laptop
- Fast paced, career progression
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact our Senior Consultant Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | PQS | Cambridge | MRICS | Quantity Surveying | Cost Management