I am exclusively retained by an exceptionally ambitious, forward-thinking private practice who are seeking a client-facing Senior Building Surveyor to join their Amersham based Building Surveying team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will join an expanding private practice set up by 2 Senior Directors of a London based commercial corporate with the aim of creating a relaxed yet focused, and collaborative business culture whilst offering autonomy and a growth oriented working environment.
With a client-portfolio comparable to a leading commercial property consultancy, this opportunity is perfectly suited to an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor looking to become a more valued, integral part of a close-knit yet expanding team.
(clients include leading funds and global investors)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- Varied Contract administration/project delivery and professional services experience covering the wider commercial property sector
- Confident in networking and generating new business
- Experience working in a client-facing private practice/consultancy environment
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Performance base bonus incentive
- Directorship potential
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - Chartered Building Surveyor - RICS - Property Consultancy - Dilapidations