- Senior Building Surveyor
- £50,000 - £60,000 + complete package
- Top 20 Construction consultancy
- Central London
Are you a Senior Building Surveyor who is looking for a flexible and friendly workplace that offers a broad range of work, competitive salary (up to £60k), excellent package and flexible working? This role can offer all of that within one of the UK's Top 20 Consultancies.
Our client is an independent, multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy, providing consultancy services across a broad range of sectors, including; education, health, industrial, leisure, offices and commercial, mixed-use and regeneration, residential, retail and sports.
Finalists for Construction Consultancy of the Year, they are recognised as a Top 20 consultancy and one of the UK's largest SME's in the sector.
They offer a broad range of work, a flexible workplace and a tolerant environment where anyone can progress and develop.
In line with continued growth they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in London office.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- Degree qualified or equivalent in RICS accredited degree
- MRICS or equivalent
- 2+ years post qualification experience
- Excellent communication/liaison skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
The Senior Building Surveyor will be capable of working with minimum supervision in all areas of Building Surveying including but not limited to, in respect of:
- Defects Analysis of existing buildings and associated report writing
- Party Wall matters (not essential)
- Building surveys, planning preventative, maintenance schedules, commercial and due diligence reports
Contract and Project Work
- Contract Administrations/Employers Agent roles
- Specification writing for minor works (new build) and a full scope of maintenance or refurbishment works
- Site supervision
- Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive; therefore we expect you to adopt a flexible approach to your role.
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
This highly rewarding opportunity comes with a package of £50,000 to £60,000, dependant on experience and background. Alongside a competitive salary they also offer a package that includes;
• Twice yearly pay reviews
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Car allowance where eligible
• Bonus payment, subject to performance and profitability
• Accidental death and group life insurances
• Sickness insurance scheme
• PMI where eligible
• Payment of 1 professional membership, including APC where relevant
• Mobile phone where eligible
• 25 days holiday, increasing to 26 after 1 calendar year (Apr to Mar)
• Ride2Work, Eye Care Vouchers, etc
• Flexitime policy
• Early closure on Friday (4.30pm)
Apply: Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors