An established, multi-disciplinary consultancy with an impressive Quantity Surveying team are seeking an APC and career focused, Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding team in Berkshire.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside two, down to earth, and hugely supportive Quantity Surveyors, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be in the perfect position to achieve MRICS as well as take on different projects with the safety net of the above Quantity Surveyors support.
Day to day, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall work across a range of public sector projects, running them from inception to hand over, providing a full pre and post contract service.
The Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying, or similar
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Comfortable carrying out pre and post contract tasks
- Driving licence - able to commute around Berkshire
- Strong communications skills
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Tailored APC training
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression
- Avoid the London commute
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / RICS / Construction