A multi-award-winning private practice based in SE1 are seeking an APC enrolled Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking Building Surveying team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will join a design/project focused practice who are offering person-specific APC support, a varied, project portfolio, and the opportunity to join an ambitious, like-minded team of architects and surveyors.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor seeking more varied project exposure with the assurance of being given full training and support towards achieving MRICS status.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (Building Surveying pathway)
- 2+ years client-facing, building surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional building surveying services with a focus on design + project delivery
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
In Return, The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
- Continued personal & professional development
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveying - Assistant Building Surveyor - Graduate Building Surveyor - APC - RICS - Building Surveyor