Macdonald & Company are working exclusively with a UK Landed Estate who are looking to recruit a Principal Land Agent on a 6 month FTC paying in the region of £42,000- £45,000 + benefits.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the management of the residential, commercial and agricultural portfolios across rural Estates and be versed in lettings and rent reviews.
The following job description is intended to provide guidance as to duties but is not exhaustive. Specific duties will include:
- To develop new and creative projects for utilising the Estate to best commercial advantage in accordance with the Trustees’ objectives.
- Preparing submissions and applications for planning permission, grant funding for new projects, farm support and environmental schemes including managing ensuing projects Appointment and management of consultants as required.
- Administration of miscellaneous lettings including garages, gardens, allotments, pony paddocks etc.
- Ensure terrier, preparation of plans and assistance with Land Registration is maintained.
- Close communication with the Building Manager regarding Estate wide maintenance, repair and property improvement issues.
- Providing support to the Forestry, Farms and Gardening staff.
- Policing restrictive covenants.
- Assisting with preparation of budgets and working to ensure that targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure all insurance claims, maintenance of insurance schedule, recoveries etc. are carried out.
- Ensure service charges and recharging water costs etc. is carried out.
- Assisting with implementation of Health & Safety Policy.
- Building and maintenance of the property databases and digital mapping systems.
- Managing Rights of Way issues
- Assisting with the management of Estate woodlands, budgets, grant claims, woodland records, and tree safety inspections. Liaison with consultants and statutory bodies.
- Liaison with the House team in the lead up to and during outdoor events.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Should you, or anyone you know be interested in this opportunity please contact Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email email@example.com