COMPANY AND ROLE
Our client is a privately owned global real estate investment, development and management firm with a multibillion-pound portfolio in the UK. Part of this portfolio is retail and within this sits several prime retail assets. Our client is looking to hire an Asset Manager on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to manage these prime retail assets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ASSET COVERAGE
Asset Management of established prime high street retail asset:
- Working closely with third party property and facilities management to ensure efficient management of the scheme
- Managing the full leasing process for the scheme including negotiation, legals, shopfitting and completion.
- Progress the elevation of the scheme through placemaking projects and improving tenant mix to a premium high street line up.
Retail/ Leisure – Development Project:
- Working with the development team and planners on the placemaking of the scheme
- Assisting the development team with the specification of the retail / leisure units
- Launching the marketing of the ground floor of the scheme
Central London parade- Leasing:
- Reporting verbally to the client on the monthly basis providing project and market updates
- Attending monthly leasing meeting run by the JV partner, and inputting into negotiations
- Analysis and reporting on any deals agreed to provide a recommendation whether to proceed or not
- Assisting the acquisitions team on analysis of potential projects or newly acquired projects by providing retail advice relating to uses, rents, layout and underwriting.
A Salary range of £80,000- £90,000, dependant on the specific experience and skill set of the candidate, plus bonus.
For further information on this opportunity or to apply for this role please contact Lucy Cook- call 0203 854 3872, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link.