You ideally will be qualified and equipped with suitable experience to manage a diverse property portfolio and project workload. You should be proficient in the use of a range of software for asset management and estates and be able to provide landlord, tenant and valuation advice to make best use of all the Clients property assets.
A key part of the role will be to grow the current core business and develop the client base through the support of the business development team.
The job will involve liaising with surveyors, tenants, contractors and a variety of departments within the company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- General Practice Surveyor RICS qualified
- Project and Financial management
- Experience of undertaking Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews and Valuations of commercial premises.
- A commercial approach with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and property procurement strategy
- Ability to negotiate lease terms, and undertake rental, leasehold and freehold valuations.
- Management of approaching Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals. Reading leases, analysing market evidence and undertaking measurements and valuations. Tactically serving notices and negotiating terms with surveyors.
- Communicating with internal departments, instructing legal and accounts teams to document new terms and update the company records. Filing all correspondence
- Marketing and Disposal
- CPO Procedures
- Rating support services and appeals
- Development consultancy in particular for Housing
- Wayleaves and easements
- New lease negotiations
- Negotiating the release of restrictive covenants
- Negotiating lease extensions.
- Updating asset register
- Dilapidations procedures
For more information, please apply to this advert, or call Dan Cole: 07443 880 834