Are you a Chartered Surveyor looking for you next challenge?
Our client is looking for an experienced Surveyor to work within their dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. You will form part of a team who takes responsibility for the management of key building and land assets to ensure that a commercial return is achieved in accordance with the corporate plan.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing and assisting in the annual valuations of a diverse and substantial property portfolio.
- Management of key assets within a portfolio including rent reviews, new lettings and licenses, negotiating easements, wayleaves, permanent rights and bespoke legal solutions.
- Providing good property Landlord and Tenant law to projects and situations that might arise.
- Portfolio decision-making justification and option appraisals.
- Liaise and report to senior stakeholders as required.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Membership of RICS
- Registered Valuer status
- At least 5 years experience in undertaking and accountability for delivering residential and commercial property valuations in the private or public sector.
- Sound knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law.
- Detailed knowledge of Planning Law and government funding and grants to local authorities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to allow you to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and stakeholders.